Frequently Asked Questions

What steps have to be taken if an entry is entered wrong?

2016-07-10 12:34:46|Petty Cash

If a document is posted it has to be reversed. A saved entry can be deleted and reentered. The correction entry has to be made before generating the replenishment report.

Tel:(+960) 3349 110
Fax:(+960) 3349 131