Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make the corrections if the asset is created in the wrong asset class or wrong cost/fund centre?

2016-07-10 12:40:03|Assets

Either the asset has to be transferred to the correct asset class or cost/fund centre; else the asset transaction has to be reversed. This is done by a MoFT staff with a written request from the agency.

Tel:(+960) 3349 110
Fax:(+960) 3349 131