Frequently Asked Questions

If I am a loan holder, can I request to waiver my interest or reschedule my repayments? If so, how?

2016-07-09 21:34:30|Treasury Loans

If it is a loan disbursed by Ministry of Fisheries and Agriculture (MoFA), you will need to make the request to Ministry of Fisheries and Agriculture.

However, requests regarding all other loans (including Presidents Office Special Loans) should be made to MoFT.

Tel:(+960) 3349 110
Fax:(+960) 3349 131