Frequently Asked Questions

How do I check if I have an outstanding loan from the government, and the outstanding amount?

2016-07-10 10:11:29|Treasury Loans

If you need the balance in writing you will need to submit a letter to MoFT making the request. This should include a copy of your identification.

The concerned party can also come to MoFT and request to see the balance.

If someone other than the loan holder wishes to see the balance, a requisition letter of no objection is required from the loan holder. In such cases identification of both parties is also required.

Tel:(+960) 3349 110
Fax:(+960) 3349 131